Registration 8 AM to 9 AM
JUNIOR BREEDING HEIFER SHOW
MAUREEN LANKFORD – SUPERINTENDENT
COMMITTEE: Steve Welborn (asst supt.), Devon Rogers, Cody Welborn, Payton Holland,
There will be 2 rings: A. Sponsored by Hunt County Fair and Livestock
B. Sponsored by Wolfe City FFA
A separate entry fee is required for each show.
ENTRY FEE: $30.00 per ring (No Late Fee)
There will be no late entry fees associated with this show.
CLASSESClass 1. November 2022 and after
Class 2 July 2022 - October 2022
Class 3 March 2022 - June 2022
Class 4 November 2021 - February 2022
Class 5 July 2021 - October 2021
Class 6 March 2021 - June 2021
Class 7 November 2020 - February 2021
Prizes for all Division, Reserve Division, Breed and Reserve Breed Champions.
Junior, Intermediate and Senior Showmanship - $5 at the gate, Winner takes all.
- See general rules for additional information.
- Any breed represented will have a breed show.Class sizes and schedules will be at the superintendent’s discretion.
- Blow and go, no adhesives allowed.
- All beef heifers must have been owned at least 30 days prior to the show.
- All Registration papers will be checked upon arrival. Animals without registration papers will be shown in All Other Breeds classes.