HUNT COUNTY ONLY JR. BREEDING HEIFER SHOW
MAUREEN LANKFORD – SUPERINTENDENT
COMMITTEE: Steve Welborn (Asst Supt.), Devon Rogers, Cody Welborn, Payton Holland,
ENTRY FEE: $30.00 (No Late Fee)
CLASSES:Class 1. November 2022 and after
Class 2 July 2022 - October 2022
Class 3 March 2022 - June 2022
Class 4 November 2021 - February 2022
Class 5 July 2021 - October 2021
Class 6 March 2021 - June 2021
Class 7 November 2020 - February 2021
PRIZES: Buckles for Junior, Intermediate and Senior Showmanship
Division Grand and Reserve Champion Buckles
Exotic Grand & Reserve
Awards for breed Champions
Official Check In: 2:00PM-4:00PM
Show Start Time: 5:30PM
- See general rules for additional information.
- Any breed represented will have a breed show.Class sizes and schedules will be at the superintendent’s discretion.
- Blow and go, no adhesives allowed.
- All beef heifers must have been owned at least 30 days prior to the show.
- All registration papers will be checked upon arrival.Animals without registration
papers will be shown in All Other Breeds classes.