JUNIOR MARKET FRYER RABBIT SHOW
Whitney Swinson – SUPERINTENDENT
COMMITTEE: David Burton, Sean Tredway, Dustee Daugherty, Anissa O’Hair, Bridget Helberger
Entry Fee: $30.00 LATE Fee: $50.00
AWARDS: Champion pen of Fryers – Buckle
Reserve Champion pen of Fryers – Buckle
Ribbons will be awarded 1 – 5 places
Buckles will be awarded for Junior, Intermediate and Senior Showmanship
(Ages for Showmanship – Junior 8-10, Intermediate 11-13, Senior 14-19)
Maximum pen weight of 16.5 pounds.
Weight tolerance .5 lbs
OFFICIAL WEIGH IN: 7AM
SHOW START TIME: 7AM
- See general rules for additional information.
- All rabbits must be on the fairgrounds before the end of the official weigh in.
Non-sale rabbits will be released after the market fryer show.
- No rabbits will be weighed on official scales prior to the official weigh-in time.
- Rabbits cannot be over 70 days of age and any one rabbit cannot weigh more than five and a half (5.5) pounds by check-in time.
- A maximum of three (3) pens can be entered for each exhibitor.
- Exhibitors are responsible for getting fryers to and from judging table.
- All rabbits, sale and non-sale, will be released to leave the grounds at the conclusion of the show. The Grand and Reserve Champion MUST bring 3 rabbits back at the designated time on Saturday morning to be penned on Champions Row.