JUNIOR MARKET STEER SHOW
STEVE WELBORN – SUPERINTENDENT
COMMITTEE:Maureen Langford(Asst. Supt), Traci Retting, Payton Holland, Cody Welborn, Devon Rogers
ENTRY FEE: $20.00 LATE FEE $40.00
AWARDS: Grand Champion Market Steer – Buckle
Reserve Champion Market Steer – Buckle
Best Gaining Steer – MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP GIVEN BY STEVE DAVIS FAMILY IN MEMORY OF DWAYNE HERRON
Junior Steer Showmanship – Buckle
Intermediate Steer Showmanship – Buckle
Senior Steer Showmanship – Buckle
Hunt County Breeder Special -Plaque–Ribbons 1 – 5 places
CLASSES: (OPEN TO HUNT COUNTY 4-H OR FFA MEMBERS ONLY)
Medium Lightweight Steers
Medium Weight Steers
Medium Heavy Steers
Official Weigh In: 5:00PM-6:00PM
Show Start Time: 6:30PM
- See general rules for additional information.
- All steers must be on the fairgrounds before the end of the official weigh in.
- All breeds and crosses will show together.
- Market steer classes will be set after the official weigh in. It is suggested that a minimum of three (3) animals constitute a class.
- Sale order will be chosen by the judge from the classes that are set.
- Blow and go, no adhesives allowed.
- Steers must be de-horned and broke to lead in an orderly manner.Unruly steers will not be permitted to show.
- Steer minimum weight is 1000 pounds2021: STEERS WILL BE SLICK SHEARED