JUNIOR MARKET GOAT SHOW
Maegan Gibson – SUPERINTENDENT
COMMITTEE:Richard Millsap, Hannah Black, Nathan Griffin, Dustee Daugherty
Entry Fee: $20.00 LATE Fee: $40.00
AWARDS: Grand Champion Market Goat – BUCKLE
Reserve Champion Market Goat – BUCKLE
Buckles awarded for Junior, intermediate and senior showmanship
(Ages for Showmanship – Junior 8-10 Intermediate 11-13 Senior14-19)
*PLEASE PLACE MARKET GOAT EAR TAG NUMBER ON ENTRY FORM*
OFFICIAL WEIGH IN: 5PM-6PM
SHOW START TIME: 6:30PM
- See general rules for additional information.
- All goats must be on the fairgrounds before the end of the official weigh in.
- This division is open to any breed or cross breed.
- Market goat minimum weight is 60lbs.
- There is no tooth rule.
- Wethers and does are both permitted to show.
- Horns must be tipped or blunted.
- All sale goats must remain on fairgrounds until after auction.