JUNIOR MARKET FRYER RABBIT SHOW
Whitney Swinson – SUPERINTENDENT
COMMITTEE:Kyle Gronewald, Sean Treadway, David Burton, Dustee Daugherty, Anissa O’Hair
Entry Fee: $20.00 LATE Fee: $40.00
AWARDS: Champion pen of Fryers – Buckle
Reserve Champion pen of Fryers – Buckle
Ribbons will be awarded 1 – 5 places
Buckles will be awarded for Junior, Intermediate and Senior Showmanship
(Ages for Showmanship – Junior 8-10, Intermediate 11-13, Senior 14-19)
OFFICIAL WEIGH IN: 7AM
SHOW START TIME: 7AM
- See general rules for additional information.
- All rabbits must be on the fairgrounds before the end of the official weigh in.
- No rabbits will be weighed on official scales prior to the official weigh-in time.
- Rabbits cannot be over 70 days of age and any one rabbit cannot weigh more than five and a half (5.5) pounds by check-in time.
- A maximum of three (3) pens can be entered for each exhibitor.
- Exhibitors are responsible for getting fryers to and from judging table.
- Non-sale rabbits will be released after the market fryer show.