HUNT COUNTY ONLY JR. BREEDING HEIFER SHOW
MAUREEN LANKFORD – SUPERINTENDENT
COMMITTEE: Steve Welborn (asst supt.), Devon Rogers, Cody Welborn, Payton Holland,
ENTRY FEE: $20.00 (No Late Fee)
CLASSES:Class 1. November 2019 and after
Class 2 July 2019 - October 2019
Class 3 March 2019 - June 2019
Class 4 November 2018 - February 2018
Class 5 July 2018 - October 2018
Class 6 March 2018 - June 2018
Class 7 November 2017 - February 2018
PRIZES: Buckles for Junior, Intermediate and Senior Showmanship
Division Grand and Reserve Champion Buckles
Exotic Grand & Reserve
Awards for breed Champions
Official Check In: 3:00PM-5:00PM
Show Start Time: 6:30PM
- See general rules for additional information.
- Any breed represented will have a breed show.Class sizes and schedules will be at the superintendent’s discretion.
- Blow and go, no adhesives allowed.
- All beef heifers must have been owned at least 30 days prior to the show.
- All registration papers will be checked upon arrival.Animals without registration
papers will be shown in All Other Breeds classes.